The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification opens door to a successful career in accounting and finance across industries and countries. As of date, ACCA is a 116-year-old diverse body of more than 219,000 members and 527,000 students in 179 countries. AACA opens the door to an exciting and highly rewarding accounting and finance career. Along with equipping you with technical skills, the program curriculum will drive you to think strategically with professional and ethical values to enable you to take your organizations forward. The ACCA qualification is recognized and extremely respected especially in the fields of investment banking, management, and consulting. It provides an opportunity to work in several technical areas including Audit and Assurance, Corporate Reporting, Financial Management, Tax, Governance, and Ethics.
- All P-Level courses including Essentials and all the Options (P1 to P6) are also incorporated into the curriculum
- More than 7400 ACCA Approved Employers worldwide
- A blend of accounting, finance, and management courses
- Industry designed curriculum that delivers technical excellence and supplements professional skills
- A host of Skill Enhancement and Ability Enhancement Courses in addition to Core Courses